Juneteenth, June 19, 2021 –
Kim Crayton, the Antiracist Economist, is forging a path to welcoming and psychological safety, in systems, institutions, and policies, at scale.
She is known for coaching tech leaders, in companies and non-profits, for improving profitability and innovation, by operationalizing core organizational values and identifying hidden barriers to inclusion.
Whether in the role of business strategist, entrepreneur, educator, consultant, writer, public speaker, mentor, organizational anthropologist, trainer or curriculum designer, Kim is always in search of inventive approaches that enable individuals, organizations, and communities to intentionally, skillfully, and strategically create environments which support the sharing of common attitudes, interests, and goals. To that end, she created the Guiding Principles:
- Tech is Not Neutral, Nor is it Apolitical
- Intention without Strategy is Chaos
- Lack of Inclusion is a Risk/Crisis Management Issue
- Prioritize the Most Vulnerable
Other specific community development experience:
- 7 #causeascene conferences
- #causesascene podcast episode 78,000+ downloads
- 15,000 twitter followers
- Speaker Fees
- Closed Captioning (accessibility)
- Donate tickets to marginalized folk who can’t afford them
Lead Generation / Capture
- Folx can opt-in if they want to receive specific sponsor information after event
- Folx can opt-in for demographic information after event
Goal: 5 sponsor packages
Please contact Liz Wiltsie for more information.